Logo and VI systems
A brand logo needs to be flexible and memorable. A great idea doesn’t help if the logo is not working in small applications such a business cards or on mobile phone. A logo should not explain the business but rather convey a tonality and trigger associations. It is crucial to remember that a logo is not a brand, only one facet of it. JungleFish never works on logo development as an isolated task but integrated in a brand system with interconnected design elements.
- Understand and research client business and strengths
- Research overused topics and colors in client industry
- Development of Visual Identity Systems
- Bi-lingual and mono-lingual logotypes
- Definition of logo clear space and minimum size
- Final artwork creation for required logo applications (print, screen, embossing, laser engraving, etc)