Ecquality Showroom opens
After the introduction of our new brand identity for Ecquality timber in 2016, their direct-to-consumer business improved drastically. The need to showcase their solid wood products directly on site in Huzhou became more important and considerable floor space was set aside for this purpose.
To align best with the brand identity, JungleFish was tasked to also develop a showroom concept for their 1,200 sqm factory showroom in Wuxing. We structured the large space according to different functions:
- Reception area with gift shop, bar table, wood panel wall and kitchenette
- Company “Museum” with explanation of the different kinds of wood and components used
- Outdoor area with balcony to showcase the robust cypress furniture and accessories
- Main room: Gallery of design furniture on one side, 5 different room environments on the other. Ecquality’s products are shown as individual pieces as well as in context of environment.
- Wood panel color tone gallery: long panels of parquetry with different surface treatments that effect different colors and textures
On September 20, the big day finally came: Ecquality timber CEO Terry Newman officially opened the showroom to the public. The event was coinciding with Ecquality’s 10-year anniversary and a diverse group of international clients and partners from China, Australia and Japan found their way to Wuxing, Huzhou to celebrate this occasion.
We also would like to congratulate the whole Ecquality timber team and hope to see them and their brand grow for many more years.