Packaging Design and Display
Packaging has a functional and an aesthetic dimension: the cooking wine bottle that has a tapered shape, so it doesn’t slip an oily hand considers the user needs well. For consumer products, the design has the tough job of making a product stand out from the competition and also fitting the brand identity and consumer expectations. For professional products, crucial information needs to be accessible fast and reliably. And then there is the ecological angle: less is more whenever possible.
- Understand and research product and brand’s features and strengths
- Research packaging structure and communication requirements
- Ideate structure and design concepts
- Develop mock-ups for usability and appearance testing
- Define production specifications in collaboration with production partner
- Final artwork creation and production supervision