Well defined brand guidelines are essential for any business. They save time, create consistency and can be used for new staff orientation. The guidelines facilitate the creation of content consistently and with the same tonality.
- Define and explain messaging, values and character
- Clarify and codify notation of brand name and products for copy writing
- Define brand typography and usage as well as “graceful degradation” (alternative standard fonts for email and office)
- Define photo tonality and topics
- Define co-branding situations
- Explain key communication tools and provide template resources